- Full time
Our client, a top-tier automotive leader, has tasked Somo with creating a flexible, adaptive website using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). This site will feature both Responsive and Adaptive layout solutions, dependent on client KPIs and designing the most effective user experiences to meet them.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Firm understanding of Java in the context of AEM. Experience with server setup, containerisation, automation, release management, and overall best AEM practices also needed.
- Collaborates with fellow developers and engineers of different skill levels throughout
- to conceive implementation strategies, review code, and ensure the highest quality AEM work.
- Proven track record in AEM. Be prepared to discuss your experience at length as well as answer a series of technical and solution based questions.
- Sound knowledge of Responsive Web Design principles, including user experience considerations.
- A solid understanding of WURFL, and how to make effective use of this technology native to AEM.
- AEM / WEM foundational concepts and a solid understanding of AEM building blocks
- Leveraging web content management components of AEM, including Workflow design
- Creation of custom components, including reuse for Adaptive templates/pages
- Excellent communications and time management skills
- Proven technical leadership experience
- Agile / Scrum experience highly desirable
About us at Somo
Somo creates digital products and services customers and employees love.
We make sense of the complex, fragmented, fast-paced digital world to increase sales, raise brand awareness and make businesses more productive. We provide strategy and innovation, creative and development, data analysis and technology solutions.
What makes us tick
Delivering innovative and exceptional products and solutions, built using quality driven standards and the latest technologies, used in the right way. We’re proud of the products that we build and that shows in the unswerving commitment to designing solutions that deliver real insight for our customers.
Somo does not accept unsolicited recruitment agency CVs. Somo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.