Are you an accomplished Java developer with commercial experience of AEM? We need your help! Candidates will provide technical leadership throughout the life-cycle of a project, with specific focus on web content management solutions. This could range from platform selection through the design, user interface and technical integration of projects, and interfacing with client technology and management teams.
Our client, a top tier investment bank is currently in the process of migrating its existing research portal from a legacy bespoke platform to Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) with documents authored via an external publishing platform.
The project comprises of several work streams that include component building, Apache Solr integration, curation and personalisation. The current development team consists of a mixture of AEM, Solr and Front-End developers that follow a scrum based agile methodology.
Ideally you will have a firm understanding of Java in the context of AEM. Experience with server setup and overall best AEM practices is also required.
You will collaborate with fellow developers and engineers to conceive implementation strategies and participate in review sessions with the client.
Background checks will be required as part of the onboarding process and working on-site with the client will be necessary at times.
- Adobe AEM / WEM foundational concepts and a solid understanding of AEM building blocks, SLING, FELIX, JSR-170
- Leveraging web content management components of AEM to customise and port customer websites is required – DAM, SoCo, MSM, Tagging, workflow
- Creation of custom components.
- Complete understanding of CRX as a repository.
- Excellent communications and time management skills.
- Have a good understanding of software engineering practices – SDLC.
- Content personalisation, click-stream and content targeting.
- Multi-lingual, multi-country experience.
- Expertise in batch content importing and data management.
- AGILE / SCRUM preferred.
About us at Somo
Somo creates digital products and services customers and employees love.
We make sense of the complex, fragmented, fast-paced digital world to increase sales, raise brand awareness and make businesses more productive. We provide strategy and innovation, creative and development, data analysis and technology solutions.
What makes us tick
Delivering innovative and exceptional products and solutions, built using quality driven standards and the latest technologies, used in the right way. We’re proud of the products that we build, with an unswerving commitment to designing and building solutions that deliver real value for our customers.
Somo does not accept unsolicited recruitment agency CVs. Somo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.