About the job
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Manager with a strong track record of developing and implementing effective marketing strategies and plans.
You’ll be working in a small team, planning and executing innovative marketing campaigns and activity, across all owned and paid channels and media, to drive lead generation and build Somo’s brand visibility.
You will report to the Chief Strategy Officer and will be responsible for collaborating with the wider organisation to ensure marketing investment and strategy aligns with wider business objectives and business development initiatives.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and plans in line with marketing – and wider business – objectives
- Budget planning and management
- Manage all marketing activity for Somo, ensuring key activity is effectively prioritised
- Plan and manage marketing campaigns and lead nurturing programmes to generate leads and build brand awareness
- Work closely with the client solutions team to support commercial and business development initiatives
- Plan and manage internal and external events
- Lead on content creation and content marketing activity, managing external resources, to deliver and disseminate high-quality, relevant content
- Monthly reporting and evaluation, using insights to continually review and optimise key marketing activity and spend
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Work closely with in-house creative team to produce key brand assets and content outputs
- Management of corporate social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram) and paid social campaigns
- Management and optimisation of PPC campaigns, managing external resource where required
- Management of marketing automation workflows and email campaigns (Hubspot)
- Line management responsibility of marketing intern
- Support with the creation of compelling client case studies and award entries
Strategic thinker who understands how to translate business objectives and insight into successful marketing strategies, who is also happy to get their hands dirty.
Self-starter with exceptional organisational, project management and prioritisation skills, able to deliver at pace and effectively manage stakeholder expectations.
Creative and proactive, always seeking new, innovative ways to improve operational efficiency and ROI and not afraid to take risks.
- Experience in a marketing managerial role
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable experience of working closely with and influencing senior stakeholders
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Strong track record of developing and implementing successful marketing strategies and plans
- Experience of planning and managing events
- Social media strategy and management experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Marketing automation and CRM experience (ideally Hubspot)
- Agency marketing experience, ideally within a digital or marketing agency
- Content marketing and copywriting experience
- Digital marketing experience (PPC, SEO)
- People management experience
Somo is an accelerator. Through our Rapid Actionable Innovation engine we create products and services our customers love.
We make sense of the complex, fragmented, fast-paced digital world to increase sales, raise brand awareness and make businesses more productive. We provide strategy and innovation, creative and development, data analysis and technology solutions.
To apply click here
Somo does not accept unsolicited recruitment agency CV’s. Somo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV’s.