About the Job
As a Senior iOS Developer, you will work closely with the Strategy, UX/UI design teams, as well as customer organisations to architect, design, and implement solutions.
You will design, develop and productise mobile components services that complete a digital platform -which will accelerate customer journey engineering
You are a passionate Senior iOS developer with an impressive portfolio of live apps in the App Store or available for demo on-device. You demonstrate strong iOS development in a production context using Swift and Objective C.
- Strong programming style leveraging Swift specific coding conventions
- Understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of different iOS architectures
- Solid understanding of iOS memory management and asynchronous code patterns
- Strong appreciation of TDD practices
- Experience of working with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back end services (i.e. PromiseKit)
- Familiarity of utilising Storyboards/xibs and prototyping, size classes, auto layout.
- Confident working with version control systems (Git).
- Agile development experience
To apply click here
Somo is a Digital Product Accelerator, making sense of the complex, fragmented, fast-paced digital world to increase sales, raise brand awareness and make businesses more productive.
We provide strategy and innovation, creative and development, data analysis and technology solutions. Put simply, we create digital products and services customers and employees love.